- The Information is regulated and protected according to the Processing of Personal Data (Protection of Individuals) Law of 138 (I) 2001, as amended form time to time (the “Law”). Controller, as defined by the Law, is Columbia Restaurants Company Limited (the “Controller”) and the Information is stored on the servers of the Controller in Cyprus.
- The Information either collected by the Controller or provided by the registered users and customers of the restaurants of COLUMBIA PLAZA, the Website (accessible by computers and portable devices) or in any other way (i.e via telephone).
- Registered users and customers of COLUMBIA PLAZA restaurants may provide Controller with Information such as name, address, date of birth, email address, phone numbers, gender, identification number, place of birth etc which are controlled by the Controller.
- The registered users and customers explicitly consent to the collection and processing of sensitive data by the Controller. The registered users and customers warrant that the Information provided by them is accurate.
- The Controller should disclose the Information in accordance with the Law. The Controller undertakes not to provide and share the Information with any other organization for marketing or commercial purposes or to any other websites or third parties.
- Visitors provide their Information on an individual basis by registering as registered users or subscribing to receive updates, offers and newsletters from COLUMBIA PLAZA. The email of any customer communicating with COLUMBIA PLAZA restaurants may be retained by the Controller. The Information provided by customers for online booking a table or ordering for a takeaway will be also controlled by the Controller.
- With registered user’s and visitor’s permission, marketing information (i.e new products, offers) will be sent to them.
- Information of registered user’s and customer’s relatives may be requested from time to time so as to provide them, according to their age and gender, with offers and general information.
- The transmission the Information via internet is not completely secure. Despite the fact that the Controller will try to prevent unauthorized access to the Information, cannot guarantee the security of the Information transmitted to the Website.
- These Terms & Conditions agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with law of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Cookies are used in the Website for the purpose of collection of information for the Website and the improvement of same.
- Upon visiting the Website, a permission will be requested to store a file in a part of registered user’s and customers hard drive, specifically designated for cookies. The time spent on the Website, the pages viewed and the websites viewed just before and after visiting the Website are amongst the information that is collected through cookies.
- Via Cookies we will not collect any personal information of the visitors, but only calculate the number of visitors of the Website and the most popular parts of the Website.
- Also session cookies are used, which are cookies that are erased when the registered user or visitor closes the web browser. The session cookies are stored in temporary memory and are not retained after the browsers are closed. Additionally, permanent cookies are used, which are stored on registered users or visitors hard drive until they expire or until the registered users or visitors delete the cookies.
- The registered users and visitors could refuse the cookies. In such case the registered users or visitors may not have access to specific parts of the Website.
A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in your web browser while you are on our website. We can store the data in this cookie to retrieve it when you visit us again, allowing us to better understand how visitors are navigating across the site. We do not store any personally identifiable information as part of this process, or IP addresses.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We also use a number of cookies on our website for analytics which allow us to better track usage of our website and gather anonymous data on how visitors are using the Columbia Plaza website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.